|Usage/Application||Food grade glycol|
|Chemtex Speciality Ltd's Propylene glycol antifreeze having molecular formula HO-CH2CH2(OH)-CH3 is mainly used as antifreeze for food grade applications. It is clear, colorless and practically odorless liquid completely soluble in water.|
Propylene Glycol Antifreeze is
• slightly soluble in aromatic hydrocarbon solvents
• slightly miscible with aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents.
|Special Qualities||Corrosion Inhibited|
|Type of coolant||Glycol based|
|Coolant Antifreeze or Heat Transfer Fluids are designed to stop engine failures by preventing the inner engine parts from forming deposits. Compatible with most variants of cooling systems with added inhibitor package, It provides protection to brass, copper, solder, steel, cast iron, aluminium alloys and other components such as rubber hoses, gaskets, rubber seals and plastic components that are commonly found in the engine radiator. The Coolant Antifreeze is Low silicate, free of borate and NAP free. |
Key Attributes & Benefits:
• Formulated and mixed with distilled water or as concentrates in appropriate proportions in order to enhance heat transfer protection.
• Prevents rusting and corrosion with inhibitor additives to prevent the inner chambers from rusting or being corroded.
• Foaming is also reduced. Regular coolant flushes help wipe away rust and scale deposits which otherwise tend to build up in the cooling system overtime.
• All cooling systems leads to a build-up in contaminants. An antifreeze flush will completely cleanse these particles from the system.
• Contain additives that help lubricate vehicle’s water pump. This lubrication works to extend the lifespan of the pump.
• Longer Lasting and less prone to clumping.
Rated by 20 Users