Chemtex Speciality Limited manufactured product Defoaming Agents are referred to as antifoam emulsion that has been designed to provide optimum antifoam performance combined with excellent dilution stability and foam knock down performance.
In industrial units, foaming comes off as a huge problem. They affect surface coating and prevent proper filling of containers that might reduce the process speed and process equipment availability. The Defoaming Agents, formulated by Chemtex, provide a solution to this problem by reducing and deterring the formation of foam at the time of industrial process liquids.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Excellent performance at very low concentrations of 10-100ppm
- Stable over wide ph range
- Excellent foam control persistence
- Very good foam knock down performance
- Easy to disperse in aqueous systems
- High solid content
- Very economical for bulk applications