Chemtex Speciality Limited manufactured product Nitric Acid Additive for CIP serves as a low foaming acidic cleaner for CIP in breweries, beverage, hospital and dairy industry for cleaning of organic, inorganic soils and scale deposits commonly found in equipments, road tankers, bright beer tanks, phes (plate type heat exchangers), cold milk surfaces and bottle / dish rinsing aid for shining and alkali neutralization.
Nitric Acid Additive for CIP (Clean-In-Place) is a phosphoric acid based liquid descaler that rinses off alkaline residue and aids in removal of lime scales and acid soluble residues. It is used in a wide range of applications and is suitable for use on aluminum, cast iron, mild steel, stainless steel, copper, brass, monel and other cu-alloys. It is added with surfactants, defoamer and suitable organic inhibitors to prevent acid attack on metallurgy.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Low foam at normal working temperatures of 50-70 deg C
- Improved cleaning performance under pressure and turbulence
- Highly effective at removing most inorganic scale deposits
- Improves operational efficiency of equipments
- Enhanced cleaning performance
- Inhibited against metal attack
- Extends life of equipment and items cleaned
- Suitable for automatic dosing